Thursday, March 11, 2021

Virtual Open House - SOLSC 2021


6:00pm - Two computers are set just in case one fails me. Three 30 minutes sessions have been scheduled and a Google Slides presentation has been prepared. So far, I'm sitting her alone as the host and as a guest (two computers) in my Zoom meeting. Our Interim Principal joined to check in and say hello.

6:30pm - I'm still sitting here alone Our current, but outgoing, Principal popped in. We had a great conversation. Our amazing AP stopped by right after my Principal left. I really enjoy his positivity.

7:00pm - So far, no other people, parents or admin, have joined my meeting during this session. I'm sure I will be sitting here recording myself on Zoom by myself for the next 30 minutes. (And, I did!)

_______________________________________________




2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm sorry. So disheartening. Hang in there. We're all experiencing something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. Audience matters. Perhaps next time when the open house needs to be virtual, the videos can be recorded before hand and then shared.

    ReplyDelete