I absolutely did not want to leave the house today, except to run a specific errand. But, I could tell my recently-graduated daughter was eager to get out. She spent the last 3 years making a life in Austin, but is now in transition as she moves back home. So, I did my best to extend our outing as much as I could.
1. Petco - to return an unneeded item
2. Michael's - to browse the isles
3. Marshalls / Home Goods - to check out the gourmet foods
4. Starbucks - for a late lunch and cold drinks
5. TJ Maxx - since it's on the way home (and they also have gourmet foods)
We didn't need to, nor did we, spend a lot of money. Because, today was more about spending time.
Quality Time is her Love Language after all.