Tuesday, August 3, 2021

It Could Have Been Worse - #SOL21


View from outside the car.           View from inside the car.

Friday, July 30 - I got one of those phone calls no mom, no parent, no one for that matter, wants to get.

T: Mom, I am so scared and I don't know what to do!!!

Me: What happened?!!!

T: I'm on the highway and the car in front of me hit a piece of wood and it flew up and hit my windshield. There is glass all in my car. My windshield has a hole in it.

Me: Are YOU okay?!!

T: I'm shook up, but I'm okay.

...

Y'all, God protected my baby, and I'm giving HIM all praise and honor!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, how scary! So glad that everyone is okay. Such a scare for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad they called you - but what a scary call to get! Must have been a scary thing to be driving through too! Glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I am so glad no one was hurt. That is so scary. The best thing is everyone is safe. The next best thing is you got a slice from it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your child is okay! That must have been terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So scary, Donnetta! I'm so glad T is OK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Donnetta. Amen and amen! I'm so, so happy that is all that happened. What a terrifying phone call.

    ReplyDelete