Thursday, March 17, 2022

AREA 15-Meow Wolf: Omega Mart - Day 17 - SOL 2022


Area 15 is an immersive experience with a plethora of activities in one place.
Meow Wolf's Omega Mart is mind-blowing and has to be experienced with one's own senses.
I'm sure I have the words to justly describe it.

Area 15 Building

Welcome to Las Vegas Sign Sculpture

Car Sculpture

Skull
(Area 15)

Art Attraction 
(Meow Wolf)

Art Attraction
(Meow Wolf)

Color-Changing Tree
(Area 15)

Gears
(Meow Wolf)

Gears 2
(Meow Wolf)

Strange
(Meow Wolf)

Flowers
(Meow Wolf)

Mirror Illusions
(Meow Wolf)

Mirror Illusions 2
(Meow Wolf)

Gigantic Flowers
(Meow Wolf)

Dragon Sculpture
(Area 15)

Skull 2
(Area 15)

Robot Sculpture
(Area 15)

Shipping Container Mural
(Area 15)

Fancy Owl
(Area 15)

Abstract Sculpture
(Area 15)

Tunnels and Slides
(Meow Wolf)

I Will Always Love You
(Area 15)



3 comments:

  1. A picture is worth a thousand words! What a fascinating visual experience you must have had! Now I'm going to look up these locations. They are completely new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is amazing! It seems so strange to have a supermarket be part of an art exhibit, but then I've never been to Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! I have relatives who live in Las Vegas and this is definitely something we'd like to see when we visit. We visited Meow Wolf in Santa Fe last summer. Incredible and hard to describe experience. I, of course, wanted to read everything and figure out what happened to the "family" at the House of Eternal Return, but my tween and teen took off without us and no one else had the patience to hang out with me. After researching, 'tween wants to go back for her birthday, take the cousins, and hang out with me while we read all of the things. This is one of the most unique exhibits I have visited and look forward to experiencing the others.

    ReplyDelete