Saturday, March 19, 2022

Saturday - Day 19 - SOL 2022


Today is...
the Saturday after the official Spring Break week;
the Saturday before the Sunday-blahs;
the Saturday filled with getting ready for the week ahead.
  • Laundry
  • Grocery Shopping
  • Meal Prepping
  • Random Errands (must avoid having to stop somewhere on the way to or from work)
Today is...
the Saturday that I asked my husband to go on a date with me to Walmart
(I gave up, years ago, on trying to convince him that going Walmart is NOT a date.);
the Saturday that my love responded, "Why don't we go on a real date?";
the Saturday we purchased tickets to the Perot Museum for Sunday - today was sold out;
the Saturday that we had a pleasant brunch at IHOP and our Walmart date.

Today is...
the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day! We are finishing our week of break. I started the break by cleaning the whole house, and then repeated that again yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mention of IHOP has my mouth watering! I love the mention of the Wal-Mart date and your love's response! I also love the scripture at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this celebration and the bible verse to sum it all up!

    ReplyDelete