Thursday, March 10, 2022

The Last Thursday - Day 10 - SOL 2022

Write. Share. Give 

Today is the last Thursday before Spring Break.

Today will feel like the longest day...EVER!

After my normal teaching/duty time from 8:10 to 3:50,

I coach UIL Creative Writing from 4:00 to 4:45.

After coaching, I will need to eat and prepare for Open House

(not necessarily in that order),

which has been scheduled from 6:00 to 7:00.

Days like this remind me of how resilient teacher have to be.

I am an Education Professional and I can do hard things.

#WeCanDoHardThings

3 comments:

  1. WOW! That is exciting your spring break starts after tomorrow. Ours is still not for weeks. Love the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can do hard things - love this mantra. I often say, "I can do anything for ...(set amount of time)" Here's to 7pm - you've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used that "I can do hard things" mantra quite a bit since Covid began.

    Your spring break is ALMOST here! ENJOY IT, Donnetta!

    ReplyDelete