Sunday, December 29, 2019

Today I Write 12-28-19


I hope I'm not alone.

There are times when I need help, and I ask for help. But, I often ask for help just before the thought comes to me that I could probably find answer to my question, the solution to my problem, the information I am seeking, with a click of a button or a stroke of a key. In my defense, there is so much information and technology currently accessible. Honestly, it's hard to keep up with it all and with what it all can do.

Well today, I am proud of myself. I am proud to write that after asking for help, and researching for my own solution, I created a graphic for the first time using an app I downloaded on my phone. I, then, went a step further and dabbled with creating a graphic on my computer using a different app.

All this learning and growing started when I read a tweet on Twitter about creating a graphic of my #OneWord2020 by Meredith Johnson (@mjjohnson1216). "Determined" is the One Word I felt spoke to me for 2020. I am determined to write, determined to step out of my comfort zone, and determined to immerse myself in the use of technology for creativity-sake.  Moreover, I am determined NOT to wait until 2020 to get started.

#NoTimeLikeNOW
#TodayIWrite

Check out the #OneWord2020 web page - bookcamppd.com/oneword2020/

No comments:

Post a Comment