Friday, March 20, 2020

Random Thoughts

March 20, 2020

Today, as I disinfected my kitchen, I happened to glance over at the stacks of books and notebooks in my living room.

At that moment, I had the randomest thought...

I am okay with not being artistically creative. But, I'm not okay with not being able to create through writing.
________________________________________________

I don't always drink the recommended 64+ ounces of water in a day. But when I do...just kidding. 

I don't, because I'm a teacher and I don't have the luxury of going to the bathroom when I want or have to. 

But now that I am home, I have really been trying to get it in. And it's actually nice being able to use the bathroom whenever.

But now, I feel like I'm spending more time in the bathroom than in other rooms in the house. 

Okay, I'm not really, but it seems like it.

2 comments:

  1. I read that the tp shortage was because teachers were now free to use the bathroom whenever they needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I was about to make a comment similar to Jessica Carey's! :)

    I'm also thinking about the start of your post. You are creating with writing. I hope you feel that, too.

    ReplyDelete