Wednesday, March 2, 2022

A List - Day 2 - SOL 2022


I wrote my posted my first Slice of the month yesterday, and I am drafting my second.

I managed to be early to my doctor's appointment despite not being told the office had relocated since I was last seen.

I made to work before 9:30, which is what time I thought I'd get there.

I taught everything in every subject that I planned yesterday; although the Jigsaw activity will need to be refined.

I'm excited to try out some Sheltered Instruction strategies this week. These strategies have been vetted and provided by our World Languages Department.

It's Picture Day. I love wearing jeans to work, but today I have to dress professionally. I guess I don't mind since it's been quite a while since I've had a school picture taken.

I'm expecting a walk-through from our Admin. this week, especially since I invited them in to see some of the activities we are working on this week.

4 comments:

  1. Donnetta, I hope you enjoy picture day. It is fun to dress up for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very producitve day! Sometimes when I make a list, I am amazed at what I get done! Do you get to wear jeans regularly? We are on Fridays only or spirit days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the lights are all green! An encouragement for sure. Your positive perspective even where there's room for improvement is a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of different areas of life popped into your day today. The picture day part made me think of the picture book by Debbie Diesen.

    ReplyDelete