Monday, March 14, 2022

A Writing Retreat - Day 14 - SOL 2022

I received inspiration from another Slice today. I chose Rita DiCarne's slice to read and comment on. She had accepted an invitation from Leigh Anne Eck to "imagine yourself being with other writers in a cabin tucked away in a world of lush green fields surrounded by beautiful flowers blooming under blue skies and perfect temperatures.”

~ A Writer's Retreat ~

I'd much rather on a real retreat right now, but I will settle for the opportunity to write and go on a mental getaway.

On my writing retreat, I'm bringing...

Writing Tools: my notebook with lined pages, because I like to write by hand, my computer, so I can type and publish a blogpost (If I so choose.), my Sprocket mini-pic printer, gel pen in assorted colors, and whiteout tape, because I like to write by hand, and I hate to scratch outs.

Food/Beverages: coffee, tea and water; apples and natural peanut butter; and any food I don't have to cook.

Quote: "If we merge merge with might, and might with right, then love becomes our legacy." ~ Amanda Gorman


4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are coming to the retreat! I only wish it could really happen! I forgot about my Sprocket - we would certainly need pictures to put in our notebooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the Amanda Gorman quote! This mental getaway sounds so perfect for right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I love writing letters with colored pens! I love the quote on your journal, too! :) This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you here. I had to look up " Sprocket mini-pic printer" - what a cool tool.

    ReplyDelete