Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Reverse, Reverse - March 13 2024 - SOLSC24

 Reverse, Reverse


I did something different. 

Normally, I write and post a Slice, then I read several and comment.
 Today, I decided to read some Slices first hoping for some inspiration.

One Slicer wrote about finding a great $10 deal on Amazon.
Another wrote about the beauty of Spring and a dead mouse.
Doodling for relaxation was the subject of yet another slice. 
The last writer made me laugh along with her as she told of her husband's lack of control as it pertains to Easter Chocolate.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading and commenting on each of these. I hope you found/find slices that brought/bring you joy. 

If you haven't written/posted your Slice yet, maybe reading someone else's will give you some ideas.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Reading other slices definitely inspires me. I love the ones you found; now I have to go look for those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best inspiration comes from other's slices!

    ReplyDelete