Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Thank you for the kind words - #SOL22

Join us every Tuesday for our weekly Slice of Life Story Challenge!


Teaching!

Education!

Being an Educator!

Being a Teacher!

Either and both can be a struggle, a strain, a challenge these days.

It's refreshing, however, when your teacher efforts are recognized by a colleague.

I'd like to think most/all teachers are doing the best they can under the current circumstances.

I know I am.

So, "Thank You, Ms. J." for your kind words.

I will hold them close to my heart and try to recall them in times when I feel like my best is not enough.

1 comment:

  1. It makes a huge difference when someone affirms your work. I've started printing emails from colleagues and putting them in a file to read on challenging days. For verbal affirmations, I try to document them in my journal. A few words go a long way. I hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete