Saturday, March 30, 2024

5-4-3-2-1 Remixed - March 30 2024 - SOLSC24

I have always enjoyed using the 5-4-3-2-1 reflection prompts in my notebook. The prompts help me process the events of my week in conjunction with my feelings/emotions.

The prompts I normally use are - 

5 Things That Made Me Smile
4 Words That Describe The Week
3 Weekend Plans
2 Things I Learned
1 Goal For The Week Ahead

Recently, Leigh Anne Eck, who in my opinion is like a silo of brilliant ideas, mentioned learning about a remixed 5-4-3-2-1 reflection which she sliced about on March 29. 

I decided to give them a try myself. I feel like the new prompts helped me focus on the positive even though some of my week's happenings may not have been very positive.

5 Things I'm Grateful For
1. Jesus 
2. Books 
3. Notebooks 
4. Writing 
5. Teach Write 
4 Things On My Mind
1. Why I often feel down/low energy
2. Can I make Isagenix work for me? 
3. What do I need for me?
4. I'm tired. 
3 Things To Do Tomorrow
1. Host Time To Write
2. Serve at Crossroads Christian Church's Easter Egg Hunt
3. Meal Prep
2 Things I Want Less Of
1. Drama 
2. Hot Flashes
1 Thing For Next Week
1. Thrive!! Oh, and race packet pickup.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout-out! I did enjoy mixing this up a bit. I might even be able to add a few more. I had to chuckle at the hot flashes--but I know they're not funny! Here's to thriving next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool countdown format; thank you for sharing! I 100% agree with less drama and fewer hot flashes! I do hope you find rejuvenation this week to battle the low energy. Also, good luck on your race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like your remix prompts better than the original. I particularly like that your prompts start with gratitude. I'm working on feeling gratitude daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these and think I'm going to give them a try today. Race packet...running?

    ReplyDelete