Friday, March 1, 2024

FriYAY!!! - March 1 2024 - SOLSC

 FriYAY!!!


Today is such a YAY!! day for me for so many reasons.

Let me tell you why!!


1. Friday is always a YAY day for me every week. 

My fellow educators will understand.


2. I will be leaving early today to make the 4 hour drive to Stillwater, OK.

 OSUWP Teaching Writing Conference with the Sarah Donovan.


3. I will finally have the privilege of meeting the infamous Erica Johnson.

Owner of the infamous Teach Write, LLC.


4. Erica and I will be presenters at the afore mentioned OSUWP Teaching Writing Conference.


This day is definitely going on my BEST MOMENTS list.






4 comments:

  1. I know you are there by now, and I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending all the positive vibes I can muster! You're going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me excited too. There is so much to be excited about. Your list is short but thrilling. All the best for your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friyay, indeed! Good luck at the conference.

    ReplyDelete