Saturday, February 12, 2022

Quiet - SOS no. 75

 


The quieter you become the more you are able to hear.

[Rumi]

As I showed up to the notebook this morning, I realized that I needed to QUIET the negativity that often clouds my mind due to some of the struggles associated with teaching right now. Please know, I absolutely love teaching and I love my students more, but the struggle is still very real.

So, I pushed myself to find some positives from my week, and I am happy to report that I was successful.

1. Three different colleagues mentioned to me and/or others something positive I bring to my campus. This is my first year at this campus.

2. I got a new student Thursday...1 more life to impact.

3. Ms. L excitedly tells me she good morning and loves me everyday.

4. I have the privilege to pray with an amazing prayer warrior daily.

5. I was gifted time and lunch.

6. I am excited about the Adobe Spark writing projects my students are completing next week.

I’m joining an open community of writers over at Sharing Our Stories: Magic in a Blog. If you write (or want to write) just for the magic of it, consider this your invitation to join us. #sosmagic

No comments:

Post a Comment