Saturday, March 9, 2024

Saturday Morning Writers - March 9 2024 - SOLSC24

 

Saturday Morning Writers

I have the honor and privilege of hosting one of the four "Time to Write " writing sessions with Teach Write, LLC.  Pictured are the writers who have chosen to bless me with their presence this morning as we write together.

We have our own varying writing styles, projects, and goals. Some use technology, while some like pen and paper. Different cities, states, and countries are represented here. So, how do we write TOGETHER?

We write together as a COMMUNITY...a community of writers with a common goal of getting our butts in the chair, showing up to the page/screen, and doing the $%#@ thing. We are a community who celebrates the small (and large) wins of self expression and creativity, and we encourage one another to be brave as we put ourselves "out there" when we share our writing with the world.

These are MY PEOPLE. And, though I have only me one of them in person (not pictured) as of yet, I love them all. I am beyond grateful that they are in my life...not just in my writing life. They have become MY FRIENDS.

If you would like to learn more about MY PEOPLE and OUR COMMUNITY, visit Teach Write, LLC. 




8 comments:

  1. Oh, Donnetta, how special is that? I love the screen shot, and I see a couple of familiar names there too. I like how this happens: "we encourage one another to be brave as we put ourselves 'out there'..." Good for you all getting up writing this morning! And there is a slice for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donnetta, I feel the same. I am honored to be a part of this community and to have you as a friend. I would not be where I am as a teacher or person without you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thing to have! I love the choices you made with the ALL CAPS words and phrases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree 100%. Our community is small, but I think that has allowed us to develop deeper connections and build friendships. I know I count YOU as a dear friend and an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is such a wonderful, supportive, community. You are all truly my friends. Much love. My heart is full.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved seeing that photo. I so love being a part of that writing community. Friends indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great to see you all. Saturdays are my ' Time to Write' days, but today I was unable to join. Yes it is an amazing community.

    ReplyDelete